Plants Poisonous To The Touch
Everyone knows to stay away from berries and to avoid eating plants you can't identify in the wild. Additionally, it's common knowledge to avoid coming into contact with poison ivy. But did you know there are more plants than just poison ivy out there? Some cause a mild allergic skin reaction that will last a few days but then there are others that need to be taken much more seriously. These poisonous plants can cause severe skin reactions such as swelling, pain, blisters, but that's nothing compared to the plants that can lead to blindness and even death. This infographic guide showcases 23 plants from around the world that you should avoid at all costs and what might happen to you should you come in contact with them. Before you go out into the wild, know the plants that are poisonous to the touch in your area!
Shop The Shop